thinkRUSSIA is an online platform that offers news and shares perspectives on Russia, from global and domestic policy matters to the country’s quality of life and economic and social modernization. Like its predecessor, ModernRussia.com, thinkRUSSIA provides a space to identify opportunities and challenges, and focus on the plans and steps underway to address them.
thinkRUSSIA encourages visitors to participate in our online forum and contribute insightful commentary and analysis.
- thinkRUSSIA is a moderated blog, which means all comments will be reviewed before posting.
- thinkRUSSIA aims to have comments deemed suitable for publication posted within 48 hours of receipt.
- Comments deemed offensive to site visitors, or that contain profanity or strong language will not be posted.
- To have your comment considered for posting, you must be registered with thinkRUSSIA.
- thinkRUSSIA is managed by gplus europe on behalf of the Russian Federation. Comments on thinkRUSSIA are those of their contributors only and do not reflect the opinion of the Government of the Russian Federation or Ketchum.